Registration process is handled by the UNI Dome
Please read the following instructions carefully.
Radio Credential Registration
- Once registration is completed. Stations will have the capability to download two (2) credentials for their use. It is the stations responsibility to distribute the credentials to their announcers.
- Radio stations should enter the Dome on the west side through the glass covered annex between the McLeod Center and the UNI Dome where the credentials will be scanned and access to the UNI Dome will be allowed. Each credential can be scanned only once to avoid the production of counterfeit credentials.
- Credentials are required to be placed in credential jackets that will be provided upon entrance into the UNI Dome and must be displayed at all times.
- Football Credential Holders will not be allowed to leave and re-enter the UNI DOME.
- Credentials will be required for entry into the UNI Dome and will allow access to radio row and the interview areas. Duplicates will not be made available.
- Radio seating placement for Football will be on a first come first serve basis.
INTERNET BROADCASTING COMPANIES OR INDIVIDUALS WILL NOT BE CREDENTIALED.
REGISTRATION OR RIGHTS FEE PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ON-SITE.
Radio Rights Fees
- State Football Semi-final and Final games - $190 per game, per school (2 credentials)
It is the Holders responsibility to read the IHSSN Rules & Regulations.
Accepting the credential indicates the Holder has read the IHSSN Rules & Regulations and will comply with them accordingly.
Internet and telephone line access is the responsibility of the venUE
Credentials provided are for the sole purpose of providing venue access to an Iowa High School Athletic Association State Championship Event for an accredited media individual as referenced in the rules and regulations of the Iowa High School Sports Network. Credentials are non-transferrable. Any unauthorized use of these credentials subjects the Holder to have the credential revoked and ejection from the facility. The IHSSN and IHSAA reserve the right to revoke the use of this credential without notice at any time and for any reason.