Registration process is handled by the UNI Dome
Please read the following instructions carefully.
Radio Credential Registration
- Please remember to fill in all required fields, provide your Station’s call letters and the name of your color analyst.
- Registration and payment is required for each single game. Advanced registration is available by picking the day and game from shown during registration.
- YOU MUST HAVE YOUR EVENT PASS WITH YOU TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE VENUE.
- When you have completed your registration and payment, print out your event pass and bring it to the credential table at the venue where it will be scanned and credentials will be issued.
- When it is scanned, we will be able to note your color analyst and issue those credentials also. If you arrive separately, we can check your scan and then provide the proper credentials.
- Credential Holders will be allowed to leave and re-enter the UNI Dome.
CREDENTIALS MUST BE DISPLAYED AT ALL TIMES
Radio Rights Fees
- State Football games - $190 per game, per school
Credentials will not be issued on site. Fee Payments will not be accepted on-site.
It is the Holders responsibility to read the IHSSN Rules & Regulations.
Accepting the credential indicates the Holder has read the IHSSN Rules & Regulations and will comply with them accordingly.
Internet and telephone line access is the responsibility of the venUE
Credentials provided are for the sole purpose of providing venue access to an Iowa High School Athletic Association State Championship Event for an accredited media individual as referenced in the rules and regulations of the Iowa High School Sports Network. Credentials are non-transferrable. Any unauthorized use of these credentials subjects the Holder to have the credential revoked and ejection from the facility. The IHSSN and IHSAA reserve the right to revoke the use of this credential without notice at any time and for any reason.