Where and how do I watch the live event?
To watch the live event, you will need to create an account and make a purchase. You can find additional information in the Q&A in the Login and Payment section.
Will I be able to watch the live event from my location?
Yes. The live event is available worldwide.
Will the events be archived and how do I watch them?
Yes. Users who have paid for the live event, can log in at www.ihssn.com/archives.html to watch the archives.
Are there any additional fees to watch the archives?
No. There are no additional fees.
How long will the archives be available?
The archives will be available for twenty-five (25) years.
Log In and Payment
How do I create an account?
- Press the [Buy] button on the content you wish to watch.
- Press the Register Here button or select the Register option at the top of the form.
- Fill in the form with your Full Name, Email Address and Password and press the Create account button.
You will receive an email confirmation for a successfully created account. To make a purchase, proceed to the next section.
How do I make a purchase?
- Click on the [Buy] button on the content you wish to watch and wait for the login form to appear. Login with your credentials (Email and Password).
- Select the desired price option from the dropdown menu.
- Select the payment method: Credit Card or PayPal. Accepted credit cards are Mastercard, Visa, branded Bank debit cards and American Express.
- Enter the required Credit Card or Pay Pal information.
- Press the Pay button.
You will immediately receive access and an email confirming your purchase. If the page does not load, please press the refresh button.
How do I login and watch?
- Click on the [Buy] button or on the “Already Have Access”? Login here with your (IHSSN) account link on the content you wish to watch.
- On the form that appears, enter your login credentials (Email and Password).
- Click on Login.
The page will then refresh and if you have already purchased, the paywall will disappear. If you haven't purchased, please follow the guidelines above on How do I make a purchase.
How do I reset my password?
- Navigate to the login form by clicking on the Buy button or on the Already Have Access Button. Login here with your (IHSSN) account link.
- Press the Forgot Password button located below the password field on the login screen.
- Enter your Email Address and press the Submit button.
- Leave the tab with the form open. In the new tab, check your email for a Token – A Token is a code consisting of numbers and letters which you can use to update your password.
- Copy and paste the Token in the Token field and type in your new password. Then click Submit.
Your password will be updated.
If you do not receive a password reset token? please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I watch on multiple devices with my account?
No. You can watch the content only from one browser or device at a time.
Is payment on your site secure?
Yes! All sensitive data we handle is sent via SSL.
This site is not indicated as a site-wide use of HTTPS. A secure connection is used to transfer information such as private user details or payment information via HTTPS to complete your transaction.
The security of the site is visible using any website inspection tool.
Why was my credit card declined?
Credit Cards or a Bank issued debit card may be declined for the following reasons:
- Lack of funding.
- The fraud control system flagged the user as suspicious.
- Bank issued debit cards may or may not be accepted depending upon the issuers rules and regulations.
Please contact your bank for any of the reasons listed above.
What is a CVV number and how do I find it?
The CVV Number (“Card Verification Value”) is a three (3) digit number located on the back of your VISA®, MasterCard® and branded credit and debit cards. On your American Express® branded credit it is a four (4) digit numeric code located on the right front side.
Where can I find your Terms and Conditions?
You can find InPlayer’s terms and conditions on the following link:
You can find merchant’s terms and conditions on the following link:
By creating an account, you automatically agree to the Terms & Conditions.
For additional questions or assistance please contact us at email@example.com.
We kindly ask you not to contact the IHSSN. It creates additional steps and results in lost time for solving any issues you may have. Thank you!