Wrestling Radio Credentials
Registration process is handled by WELLS FARGO ARENA
Please read the following instructions carefully.
Radio Credential Registration
- Once registration is completed. Stations will have the capability to download two (2) credentials for their use. It is the stations responsibility to distribute the credentials to their announcers.
- Credentials will be scanned at the NW VIP entrance to Wells Fargo Arena. Each credential can be scanned only once to avoid the production of counterfeit credentials.
- Credentials will be required for entry into Wells Fargo Arena and will allow access to radio row, floor access and the interview areas. Duplicates will not be made available.
- Radio seating placement for Wrestling will be on a first come first serve basis. Radio stations have priority.
- Update credential holders for Wrestling - seating will be in the general admission areas. Your credentials will allow you access to the Arena floor and interview areas.
CREDENTIALS MUST BE DISPLAYED AT ALL TIMES
- Wrestling Credential Holders will be allowed to leave and re-enter the Arena.
Radio Rights Fees
- State Wrestling (Individuals and Duals) ………..$190 total (2 credentials) for both tournaments.
- State Wrestling Updates Only (Individuals & Duals)-$25 total (1 credential) both tournaments.
Credentials will not be issued on site. Fee Payments will not be accepted on-site.
It is the Holders responsibility to read the IHSSN Rules & Regulations.
Accepting the credential indicates the Holder has read the IHSSN Rules & Regulations and will comply with them accordingly.
Internet and telephone line access is still the responsibility of the venue.
Basketball & Wrestling – (Wells Fargo Arena)
Iowa Events Center
Spectra Venue Management
O: 515.564.8036 M: 515.418.2615
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-564-8300
REGISTER FOR CREDENTIAL
Credentials provided are for the sole purpose of providing venue access to an Iowa High School Athletic Association State Championship Event for an accredited media individual as referenced in the rules and regulations of the Iowa High School Sports Network. Credentials are non-transferrable. Any unauthorized use of these credentials subjects the Holder to have the credential revoked and ejection from the facility. The IHSSN and IHSAA reserve the right to revoke the use of this credential without notice at any time and for any reason.